Great for: The most aggressive riding styles with plenty of room for pads.
- Lockdown waist so you can customize the fit and hold the shorts in place on the gnarliest descents without it popping open under pressure.
- Leg vents to cool your burning thighs as you head back up the mountain
- One rear zipped pocket for your must keep essentials
- Right side thigh pocket for your emergency energy gel
- 4-way stretch fabric so the shorts move with you
- Reflective accents for when you get caught out at the end of a ride and are hauling back to base on the pavement
This is our loosest fitting short to provide maximum range of motion for adventurous pursuits. The IMBA (International Mountain Bicycling Association), is our giveback short with 5% of proceeds going towards maintaining the trails many of us love to ride.
*DWR stands for Durable Waterproof Repellent – in other words water, or spilt drinks, will bead up and run off the shorts.