Ion-Defense Face Mask
A Premium Multi-functional Accessory
Ideal for athletic or all-day wear, this comfortable, high-performance cloth mask contains unique antibacterial and antiviral elements. Translation: a virus-killing face covering that doesn’t get stinky.
Please note, due to the nature of this product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This mask is specially shaped to provide a secure fit while leaving extra space between the nose and mouth, making it more comfortable during exercise; and the supple blend of Polyester and Lycra conforms without clinging for an ultra-comfortable, quick-drying feel. But what really sets this mask apart is the antimicrobial benefits of nanosilver ions embedded in the fabric. This patent-pending technology inhibits the growth and persistence of bacteria and viruses on the surface of the mask. Laboratory testing of this unique fabric formulation has shown the following destruction or immobilization of these disease agents:
- AICC VR-740 (Human Coronavirus) - 99.997% Destruction
- H1N1 (Swine Flu) - 99.9996% Destruction
- H5N1 (Avian Influenza A) - 99.999% Destruction
- RSV Respiratory Syncytial Virus - 99.92% Destruction
- Mycobacterium Terrae (ATCC 15755) - 98.95% Destruction
Proudly made in the USA!
- This non-medical face covering is one way to combat viral contagion. Social distancing, handwashing and other CDC recommendations should also be followed.
- If skin irritation occurs, stop using the face covering. If skin problems persist, consult your doctor. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- Ion Defense technology materials have been shown to destroy many pathogens, and prevent the growth of bacteria on the mask
- Repels respiratory droplets that carry virus and bacteria
- Self-sterilizing fabric reduces the risk of contamination when handling the mask
- 90% Polyester with 10% Lycra provides comfort for all-day wear, and is ideal for athletic activity
- Adjustable ear loops provide a secure, customizable fit
- Made in the USA
This mask is self-sterilizing, so it will not need to be washed as often as other masks.
Machine wash warm with regular laundry detergent. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals, fabric softeners, or disinfectants.
Tested to maintain performance through 30 washes.
Limited 25th Anniversary Collection
Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $50.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $50.00
Regular price $294.00Regular priceUnit price per
$294.00Sale price $294.00Sold out
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $99 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.