Women's Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve Shirt
Classic henley style in a comfortable merino blend
Whether you’re on the trail or headed for town, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt provides an exceptional level of comfort and performance in a modern Henley style
Constructed with 18.5-micron Merino Wool, the Hi-Line Merino Short Sleeve shirt is especially breathable – not to mention moisture wicking, anti-microbial and undeniably stylish.
- Merino Wool blend fabric provides antimicrobial protection from odors, natural breathability and stretch for comfort during aerobic activities
- Modern Henley styling with snap front and chest pocket
- Soft and durable 50% Merino Wool, 50% Polyester blend on the sleeves and back
- Reflective label on back
- Quick drying
- Comfortable tailored fit with slightly longer back length for on-the-bike coverage
- UPF 40+ protection from the sun's harmful UV rays
- 150 gsm summer weight fabric
- 73% Merino Wool, 19% Polyester, 8% Nylon
Machine wash gentle, below 85°F/30°C (cool/cold setting) to avoid the shirt shrinking excessively or becoming misshapen.
Lay flat to air dry and avoid direct heat. (If you are in a hurry and need to throw it in the dryer on low heat that's OK, but don't make a habit of it.) For a longer life span, turn your garment inside out while washing.
Wash your garment after a couple uses, even if it does not stink or appear dirty. This will help to prevent fabric pilling down the road.
You can expect wool garments to shrink 1-2% after washing. With gentle stretching or regular wear, the garment will relax back to its original size.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.