Women's Hi-Vis Elite E-Bike Jacket with Beacon Lights
Performance Meets Visibility
Day or night, the Hi Vis Elite jacket keeps cyclists protected from the elements and visible to motorists.
Waterproof, breathable, and ultra-visible, the Hi Vis Elite keeps cyclists visible to motorists without sacrificing performance. Neon greenElite 3-layer performance fabric is fully seam-taped for top-notch waterproofness and breathability.The unique MapReflect print featured on the side panels consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney, and Taipei).
Core vents, a large back vent, and adjustable cuffs assist with temperature regulation. Plenty of pockets keep essentials close at hand, and extra-long sleeves provide full wrist coverage and comfortably accommodate reach while on the bike.
4 red LED Beacon Lights seamlessly integrate with grommets on the cuffs and back of the jacket to provide even more visibility to motorists at night. Beacon lights are easy to remove and the batteries (CR2032) are replaceable. Battery life is approximately 200 hours on flashing mode.
This jacket is compatible with our Rain Hood, sold separately here.
- Waterproof and Breathable Elite™ 3-layer ripstop fabric with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Silver MapReflect side panels are highly reflective and waterproof
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow regulating cuffs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
- Weight is 18 oz in size medium
When washing, use a gentle cycle, with COOL water. If your washing machine does not have a COOL setting, use the COLD setting. Close all zippers and make sure pockets are empty.
We recommend using a free and clear detergent or a detergent specifically designed for technical garments. Traditional detergents, particularly powdered detergents can leave residues that can negatively affect the performance of your garment. Avoid all products with fabric softeners or bleach. Grangers Performance Wash is a great option.
Avoid excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Fabric Type
- Breathable Rating
- Waterproof Rating
- Seam Taped
- Visibility Rating
- Weight (size medium)
- Fit Style
- eliteAIR™ 3-Layer
- 9.8 oz
- Elite 3-Layer
- 19 oz
- Elite 2.1
- Elite 3-Layer
- 14.7 oz
- Hi-Vis Elite
- Elite 3-Layer & MapREflect
- 18 oz
- Hi Vis Torch
- MapREflect & Elite 3-Layer
- 20 oz
- Transit CC
- Artex 3-Layer
- 21 oz
- Atlas Jacket
- MapREflect 3-Layer
- 22 oz
- Odyssey Jacket
- MapREflect Softshell 3-Layer
- 17.3 oz
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 16 oz
- Double Century RTX
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 11.3 oz
- Artex 2.5-layer
- 13.6 oz
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.