Men's Elements Jacket
A Wardrobe Essential
This incredibly comfortable rain jacket was designed for mountain biking, but it’s such an essential wardrobe element that it never makes it back into the closet.
This lightweight, do-everything jacket protects from the elements with fully seam-taped 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable performance fabric, which features a bit of stretch for greater freedom of movement, as well as a carbon-print lining that provides natural odor-resistance and a far drier next-to-skin feel than other 2.5-layer counterparts. With a removable hood, front pockets, core vents, and reinforced shoulders, this packable jacket seamlessly transitions from mountain biking to hiking to road tripping. Now with clean color dyes. As part of our Clean Color collection, the fabric of the Elements jacket is colored using non-toxic dyes and processes that helps protect people and the environment from bad chemistry.
- Featuring fully seam taped, waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric
- Reinforced shoulders protect the fabric from backpack straps while adding extra protection from moisture penetration
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 360 degrees of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material trim for maximum visibility
- Velcro cuffs for trim fit and easy on-off
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Light loop at collar
- Front hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket with audio port
- Soft chamoi wipe for glasses inside right hand pocket
When washing, use a gentle cycle, with COOL water. If your washing machine does not have a COOL setting, use the COLD setting. Close all zippers and make sure pockets are empty.
We recommend using a free and clear detergent or a detergent specifically designed for technical garments. Traditional detergents, particularly powdered detergents can leave residues that can negatively affect the performance of your garment. Avoid all products with fabric softeners or bleach. Grangers Performance Wash is a great option.
Avoid excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Fabric Type
- Breathable Rating
- Waterproof Rating
- Seam Taped
- Visibility Rating
- Weight (size medium)
- Fit Style
- eliteAIR™ 3-Layer
- 9.8 oz
- Spring Classic
- Elite 3-Layer / eliteAIR™ 3-Layer
- 9.5 oz
- Elite 3-Layer
- 19 oz
- Elite 2.1
- Elite 3-Layer
- 14.7 oz
- Transit CC
- Artex 3-Layer
- 21 oz
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 16 oz
- Century CC
- Artex 2.5 Layer
- 11 oz
- Syncline CC
- Artex 2.5-layer
- 13.6 oz
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.