Men's Elite 2.1 Jacket
The Gold Standard. Our bestselling Elite 2.1 cycling jacket uses eVent and Elite 3-Layer rip stop fabrics, body-mapped to maximize breathability and waterproof/windproof protection. When temperatures rise, our jacket rises to the occasion with 7 venting options to keep you cool (2 pit vents, 2 cuff vents, two way zipper and back vent). 3M Reflective trim keeps you visible from all angles. A large back pocket and chest pocket with audio port provides plenty of storage space for keys, flat repair kit and energy bars. Long sleeves provide full wrist coverage and accommodate reach while on the bicycle.
This jacket was designed with long distance randonneurs and roadies in mind, but has become a favorite training jacket of professional cyclists such as the Katusha Pro Russian Cycling team, every day commuters, Kayakers, and Cross-country Skiers. This jacket has a trim fit and is designed to be worn over a trim fitting base layer or jersey.
- Waterproof and Breathable 3-layer eVent ripstop fabric for maximum weather protection
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon 2-way water resistant front zipper with Storm Flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
- 360 degrees of 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent