Men's Cross Country DWR 11.5" Shorts
Sheds rain, Drips style
Technical features meet versatile performance with the Men’s Cross Country DWR Shorts. Look sharp riding across the country, off-road, or on your way to work. Light rain rolls off thanks to a DWR (durable Water Repellant) finish. No need for a belt with the Cross Country shorts, as they provide the perfect fit with adjustable waist tabs, plus 4-way stretch articulation in the lower back and waistband
Technical features meet versatile performance and customizable fit in this non-restrictive, tailored style short. An adjustable waistband and silicone grip strip allow the waist to stay in place on aggressive rides. The shorts feature a durable, brushed fabric on the rear; and a lighter, airier fabric on the front. With adjustable waist tabs and 4-way stretch construction, the DWR Cross Country Short provides the perfect fit on and off the bike.
The DWR Cross Country Short not only gives mountain bikers a solution for staying dry in wet weather, but also provides a versatile short for other outdoor activities on wet spring days.
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics with heavier weighted fabric on the back panel for excellent durability
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds rain and spills
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the low back for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail
- Silicone grip on elastic waistband
- 6-panel, 4 pocket design, all pockets are constructed with mesh for better ventilation
- Floating rear pockets with hidden zippered pocket on right side
- Reflective accent of the side provides subtle low-light visibility
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability
- Men’s 11.5” inseam
Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry. To avoid any shrinkage hang dry.
Regular price $60.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $50.00Regular priceUnit price per
$50.00Sale price $50.00
Regular price $294.00Regular priceUnit price per
$294.00Sale price $294.00
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $99 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.