Women's Apex Merino Tech T-Shirt
supple feel, exceptional durability and optimal stretch
This trail-worthy tech tee offers exceptional athletic performance and comfort. Our unique fabric blend features superfine Merino wool fibers ringspun around a nylon core, combining all the natural benefits of wool with the softness, durability, and stretch of synthetics.
The Apex Merino Tech Tee features 18.5-micron Merino-Wool, which is ring-spun around a nylon core; the result, washable durability with all the moisture-wicking, anti-stink benefits of Merino Wool.
- Merino Wool blend fabric provides antimicrobial protection from odors, natural breathability and stretch for comfort during aerobic activities
- Flatlocked raglan sleeves reduce chafing
- Flatlock stitching on side panels with no traditional side seams reduce chafe points
- Fabric offers natural antimicrobial protection from odors with core-spun 87% Merino Wool 13% Nylon blend
- Relaxed fit with longer back length for on the bike coverage
- Reflective label for increased visibility
- Advanced wicking and quick-dry properties
- UPF 40 sun protection
- Lightweight 150 gsm performance fabric
Machine wash gentle, below 85°F/30°C (cool/cold setting) to avoid the shirt shrinking excessively or becoming misshapen.
Lay flat to air dry and avoid direct heat. (If you are in a hurry and need to throw it in the dryer on low heat that's OK, but don't make a habit of it.) For a longer life span, turn your garment inside out while washing.
Wash your garment after a couple uses, even if it does not stink or appear dirty. This will help to prevent fabric pilling down the road.
You can expect wool garments to shrink 1-2% after washing. With gentle stretching or regular wear, the garment will relax back to its original size.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.