Women's Refuge Jacket
Take Refuge From The Elements
The jacket for all your outdoor adventures. The Women’s Refuge Jacket is designed for versatile outdoor use. From the bike lane to the mountain trail, it blocks wind while providing superior waterproof breathable protection.
The top-of-the-line Refuge Jacket features Elite, 3-layer performance fabric and fully taped seams to keep rain and snow at bay. Practical details include extra-long core vents to prevent overheating, water-resistant wide-tooth zippers, reflective trim that is visible from all angles, plenty of pockets, and reinforced shoulders to keep backpack straps from abrading the jacket.
A removable, adjustable hood is large enough to cover most helmets, but stows easily in a jacket pocket during better weather. A waterproof dropdown tail protects backsides from tire spray, chairlifts, and muddy picnic spots. The jacket includes two front hand-warmer pockets, a back pocket and chest pocket complete with audio port.
- Featuring fully seam taped, 3-layer Elite™ waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric for exceptional breathability
- Features PFC-free DWR
- Reinforced shoulders protect the fabric from back pack straps
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- All outward zippers are waterproof
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 360 degrees of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material trim for maximum visibility
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Drop-down tail protects from road spray and wet stadium seats
- Drop-down tail features 2 reflective grommets that are compatible with Showers Pass Beacon Lights (sold separately)
- Soft, moisture wicking lining at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Front handwarmer pockets, and inside chest pocket with audio port
- Weight is 19 oz in size medium
When washing, use a gentle cycle, with COOL water. If your washing machine does not have a COOL setting, use the COLD setting. Close all zippers and make sure pockets are empty.
We recommend using a free and clear detergent or a detergent specifically designed for technical garments. Traditional detergents, particularly powdered detergents can leave residues that can negatively affect the performance of your garment. Avoid all products with fabric softeners or bleach. Grangers Performance Wash is a great option.
Avoid excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Fabric Type
- Breathable Rating
- Waterproof Rating
- Seam Taped
- Visibility Rating
- Weight (size medium)
- Fit Style
- eliteAIR™ 3-Layer
- 9.8 oz
- Elite 3-Layer
- 19 oz
- Elite 2.1
- Elite 3-Layer
- 14.7 oz
- Transit CC
- Artex 3-Layer
- 21 oz
- Artex 2.5 DC
- 16 oz
- Century CC
- Artex 2.5 Layer
- 11 oz
- Syncline CC
- Artex 2.5-layer
- 13.6 oz
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our gear with a 2 year warranty.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.